1. Responsible for the sales tasks of fatigue driving monitoring and ADAS vehicle active safety monitoring products in the area;
2. Responsible for collecting and collating market information in the area;
3. Responsible for customer development and customer relationship maintenance in the region;
4. Responsible for sales order tracking and fulfillment;
5. Responsible for participating in company-related exhibitions and other marketing-related activities.
1. College degree or above in marketing, electronics, computer or automation control is preferred;
2. Sales experience in electronics related industries is preferred;
3. 1-2 years of sales/R&D work experience;
4. Good market and customer development capabilities;
5. Proactive, hard-working attitude.